Long Rifle Sniper
Here at Pitmaker we have worked to solve several traditional problems seen on offset firebox BBQ Pit Smokers, starting with smoke and heat leakage on both “pipe pit” style lids and roll-top style lids.
Typically, a gap along a smoker door not only causes a lack of smoke density in the smoker, but also inefficiency in fuel consumption, and can lead to wide frequent temperature fluctuations. When a breeze or wind blows the right way, it can actually reverse draft your smoker causing big temperature drops and increased cooking time.
Our goal in designing and building our Smoke-Lock Technology (TM), was to give the the BBQ Cook the ultimate in cooking chamber temperature control. We build a high temperature gasket that compresses with a stainless latch clamp system onto our double-walled, insulated solid stainless steel insulated cooking chamber doors. In designing this new system, we didn’t want to deal with a clunky weight system, or cables or some other mechanisms to make these heavy doors easy to open. Our solution? A brand new innovative hinge-pivot door opening system that makes these double-walled insulated BBQ Doors a breeze to open, and gives you excellent full access to the slide out heavy duty cooking grates. Smoke Your Target! (TM) – with the Sniper!
To see our revolutionary Smoke-Lock Technology (TM) lid in action, click on the video below:
Starting At: $3,995.00
*24" x 58" Main Cooking Chamber with 3 Cooking Grates - Dimensions Below:
(2) - 23" x 56" Grates, and (1) - 20" x 56" Grate = 3696 Sq. Inches Total of Cooking Grate Space!
- 10-14 Briskets
- 20– 24 Racks of Ribs (St Louis style or Baby backs)
- 140 lbs. of Chicken
- 5-8 Turkeys
- 10 Hotel Pans
- Slide-Out Cooking Grates
- Slide-Out Firegrate
- 1-1/4" Ball Valve Drain for Easy Cleanup
- Pitmaker Vortex Exhaust ™ Smoke Exhaust System
- Solid Stainless 1" x 1" Tubular Handles - Multifunctional Use for hanging towels, tools, etc.
- Stainless Steel Smoke Stack and Stack Damper for a lifetime of corrosion free operation
- Solid 3/16" Thick Steel on the Cooking Chamber
- Full Virgin "P & O" Carbon Steel and 304 Stainless Steel Construction
- Stainless Steel Air-Cooled Spring Handles - Cool to Touch
- Built-In Water Reservoir
- Double-Walled Insulated Main Cooking Chamber Doors w/ High-Temp Gasket for Retaining Temperature and Smoke.
- Heavy Duty 4-1/2" and 10" Solid Rubber Casters with Lubricating Points for Easy Moving across all terrains.
*Price is for standard model. Pit shown in photo gallery has option of stainless steel steel side table and stainless log-lighter.
- Solid Stainless Steel Firebox - $1600
- 20" x 22" Removable, Stainless Steel Food Prep Table. - $135
- Barrel Shroud, Painted Any Standard Color - $250
*Any part of the PM-58 Sniper BBQ Pit or the whole pit can be made out of solid "corrosion-proof" 304 stainless steel. Please feel free to call or email for quotes on custom options.
*We can also adapt the PM-58 to be made out of solid stainless steel and built into an outdoor kitchen. Please feel free to call or email for quotes on custom options.
*Pit in gallery shown with option of solid 304 stainless steel firebox for a lifetime of corrosion free and maintenance-free durability.