Safe w/ Wheels
The BBQ Safe has all of the same awesome characteristics of the much larger BBQ Vault. With the same 3/4″ high temperature gasket, insulation, materials, the BBQ Safe is just as efficient. With the recommended mixture of charcoal and wood chunks for fuel, you can expect the same approximate of 1 lbs/fuel per hour of cooking. Lock in the Flavor! (TM) and your smoke and temperature – with the BBQ Safe!
In the BBQ Safe, we also have the same built in a stainless steel liquid reservoir as the BBQ Vault for adding moist heat and flavor with a heavy duty ball valve for draining and cleaning. Also included is a slide out fire grate for convenience and easy firebox cleanup.
With the insulated, seamless construction technique, we don’t have to use a high-heat black BBQ paint for the body of the BBQ Safe! We offer the ability to epoxy primer the BBQ Safe and paint it with auto enamel any color you want, just like we do our BBQ Trailer frames. Whatever your favorite football team or Competition BBQ Team colors, we can paint your BBQ Safe no problem. Feel free to inquire about multi-tone paint jobs and custom paint. Vinyl Graphics are priced by size and complexity.
Starting At: $3,100.00
- Outside Standard Dimensions: 68" H x 22" (29" w/ Handle) W x 31.5" D
- Weight: Approximately 400 lbs.
- Has 4 - 15" W x 20.5" D, Slide-Out Cooking Grates with 4.5" of vertical clearance above each Cooking Grate.
- This gives the BBQ Safe Smoker a total of: 1230 sq. inches of cooking grate space!
- Your Choice of Custom Paint Colors from our Standard Chart
- 4 Briskets
- 8 – 12 Racks of Ribs (St Louis style or Baby backs)
- 40 lbs. of Chicken
- 1 – 2 Turkeys
- Large serving pans (13" x 21")
*Note: Many of our standard features below, many manufacturers will upcharge you as options.
- Stainless Steel Handle
- Stainless Steel Slam-Latches on Cooking Chamber and Firebox
- 14 Ga. Solid Stainless Steel Insulated Cooking Chamber Doors and Firebox Doors (inside and out).
- Stainless Steel Latch Clamps on Both Cooking
- Chamber and Firebox Doors.
- Heavy Duty Slide-Out Firegrate.
- Slide-Out Cooking Grates.
- Stainless Steel Smoke Stack and Smoke Stack Damper
- Solid Stainless Steel Drip Pan/Top of Firebox (the main area of wear and tear) for extra durability and corrosion resistance.
- 1-1/4" Heavy Duty Ball Valve Drain for easy clean out of Water Reservoir/Drip Pan.
- 2" Ball Valve Drain for Air Intake Damper for Precision Oxygen Control.
- Heavy Duty 4-1/2" x 2" and 10" x 2" Solid Rubber Casters w/ grease bearings for Easy Moving.
- Solid Stainless Option: $5800
- Ash Pan: $95.00 (Carbon), $180.00 (Stainless)
- Deflector/Diverter Plate (to slow evaporation during water Cooking) - $70.00
- Upgrade to all Solid Stainless Steel Cooking Grates (for high corrosion environment or commercial application): $800.00